PICK UP BOOKINGS - GENERAL TERMS
1. All bookings are for a maximum of 3 days (including first and last day) unless otherwise agreed in writing. Items returned late will incur a late fee.
2. Payments made at the time of booking are non refundable however date changes may be accommodated subject to availability.
3. A security bond must be paid in cash upon pick up for all bookings and the amount will be confirmed to you by email. All security bond amounts can be found on the individual item information on our website.
4. The customer listed on the booking form is responsible for any loss and/or damage to The Party Cart's equipment from the time of pick up until the time of return.
5. Any loss and/or damage occurring that exceeds the security bond will be invoiced to the customer at the cost for us to repair (where possible) or replace the item or part.
6. The Party Cart takes no responsibility for incorrect details submitted by the customer including pick up date and item(s) hired.
7. The customer is responsible for the safe operation and usage of all equipment between the time of pick up until the time of return - please ask or contact us ASAP to confirm clarification if you are unsure.
DELIVERED BOOKINGS - GENERAL TERMS
1. Payment of a minimum deposit of 50% of the hire costs (excluding travel) must be paid at the time of booking unless agreed otherwise in writing. If the booking is made within 2 weeks of the event, the full value of the booking including travel must be paid.
2. The final amount must be paid no later than 2 weeks prior to the event. You can do this at www.partycart.com.au/payment or request an invoice for bank transfer.
3. There is no refund on the deposit however date changes may be accommodated subject to availability.
4. Any additional monies paid in advance in excess of the 50% deposit will refunded as long as cancellation is at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
5. In the event of cancellation, any travel fee paid will be refunded as long as this is 24hrs prior to the start of the trip.
6. When your booking is at a commercial venue, The Party Cart will liase directly with your venue co-ordinator to arrange delivery, set up & collection unless otherwise specified.
7. The customer listed on the booking form is responsible for any loss and/or damage to The Party Cart's equipment from the time of set up until the time of collection unless an attendant from The Party Cart is on site For the duration.
8. Any loss and/or damage occurring will be invoiced to the customer at the cost for us to repair (where possible) or replace the item or part.
9. Any food or drink left on our hire equipment at the time of collection will be disposed of, so please ensure anything you wish to keep is removed prior.
10. The Party Cart takes no responsibility for incorrect details submitted by the customer including event date, time, location and item(s) hired.
HEDGE & FLOWER WALLS
Hedge & Flower Wall's must be set up on a hard, level surface and under cover if any chance of rain or high winds. Hedge walls cannot be set up on grass unless agreed in advance. A height clearance of 2.5m and width of 2.4m is required for set up.
FULL SIZE LOLLY CARTS
Full Size Lolly Carts must be set up on a solid, dry, level and flat surface, and under cover if any chance of rain or high winds.
Photo Booths must be set up inside unless agreed otherwise in writing. A clearance of 2.3 x 2.3m is required for the backdrop and a 2m distance between the backdrop and photo booth screen. Power must be easily accessible from the location of the photo booth set up.
POPCORN & FAIRY FLOSS MACHINE
Machines must be operated by adults only who have read the operating instructions. If set up and attended by The Party Cart, power must be easily accessible from the location of set up. The machines can be set up either indoor or outdoors however if indoors need to be away from smoke alarms and have some ventilation (open window or door etc.) or if outdoors, the customer must provide shade from the sun and wind.